Sunday, August 15, 2010

depositing my first happy coin

I enjoy writing, and have wanted to nurture a blog of my own for awhile now, but I wasn't sure what my main focus should be. I wanted to write about the things that pique my interest and bring me joy - so I considered a blog about food, music, health, finance, travel... the list went on, and I didn't think I could incorporate all of this into one blog, until the idea for a happiness bank came to me today at work. This blog would be my happiness bank, and in it I would philosophise about happiness and cultivate contentment. I would lovingly deposit the things that give me pleasure, watch them grow, and, hopefully, those of you who stumble upon my humble little abode will come away from it a little happier, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment