Monday, August 23, 2010

happy coins are not difficult to come by

Over the past week or so, I chanced upon a few happy coins - little moments that added an extra glint to my days, and I am sharing them with you here.

1) Being recognized at the newsagency and having my usual purchase anticipated - a nice reminder that living in an inner city suburb does not preclude me from the human element, nor a sense of community.

2) Getting my Berlitz Japanese phrase book from The Book Depository - I made a few online purchases lately and have since been obsessively checking the mailbox. It's great when something finally arrives!

3) Sitting on a tram on my way home, looking out the window and being the recipient of the smiles and waves of an enthusiastic little girl on another tram on the other side - a cute connection that eased the fatigue of a long day.

Did you pick up any happy coins lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment