Friday, September 3, 2010

exciting times

I've neglected this blog a little over the past several days, but here I am again! So here are the things I've been up to...

After receiving my Canon S90 in the mail about a week ago, I've been experimenting with it and I think I'm getting better at using it already! So we may see some photographs on this blog soon.

I've also started another blog (with a focus on food) where I've already put my new camera to good use - I am just slightly apprehensive about juggling two blogs at the same time, but we'll see how it goes. My reasoning for keeping things separate is that if I were to include food posts in this blog, there would be so many devoted to those that they would overwhelm the other subjects.

I also had an interview at work today for an internal position, which I think went quite well. I don't think I would mind too much if I don't get it, but if I do it should be interesting to have that change in scenery.

I talked about productivity and persistence only a couple of weeks ago, and it would appear that, spurred on by my own musings, I am both consciously and subconsciously making changes to my life already, going by these recent developments. So yes, exciting times indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment